Some people care too much, I think that’s called *Love*
Application: Each new referral sends in a resume and coverletter and then completes an in-depth application form outlining their experience and qualifications.
– Interviews: Successful candidates will then be invited in for an in-person interview which gives us the opportunity to connect with them as individuals
– Background Checks: We carry out background checks through the national criminal databases, sex offenders and terrorist lists, review of DMV records, SSN validation and review of previous addresses
– References: Multiple references provided by the sitter are then reviewed to confirm previous experience along with social media checks
– Orientation: Our service providers must all attend an in-person orientation depending on the service they are providing so that we can ensure a standard of care
– Ongoing Trainings: We provide ongoing trainings through our platform as well as in person to ensure our service providers are knowledgeable and skilled in the field of care they provide.
– * Upon accepting jobs Senior and Child care professionals are required to hold up to date CPR/First-aid certification